Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just Thinking...

Its approximately 4:09am....up thinking....thinking....about dreaming...how cool it is to close my eyelids and drift past the compound called my room...lost in the lull of hot breath blowing from my vent...under the canopy of shadowed spiderwebs unseen...and just like them, I would spin a slow cascade of blissful blunders...
But no, I'm stuck...stuck to dream about dreams that are unseen...and that brings me to ask myself; why do we look for things that may not be there?? Where does that confidence come from to venture into the unknown?? I think it may be the rush...there is something sinister and sexy about the dark...something that threatens and beacons...cautions but welcoming...and come to think of it, it is always interesting how people change when in the dark...not just literally ( :chuckle: )...but how the most shy or reserved people tend to shed those inhibitions when they are vaguely out of sight...the silhouettes expanding and constricting...the breaths....the eyes...and meanwhile you have been trying to hide what you think are insecurities, but are actual strengths-you just did not know how to express them or did not know you possess the confidence to share it...
More importantly, you realize that if no other time in your life...you've really been experiencing sunshine the whole time...GET EXPOSED!...

The joint is by Nujabes..."Beat Laments the World"....Good night...or is it Good morning??


!@?

No comments: