Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sweet sunset...part 2

*This is the next portion of the first poem/short story DUSKY EVENING*

..I took her breath away..
I looked deep within her eyes..
I penetrated..
...eyes rolling in disbelief...
I quenched the once "insatiable"...
The screams, the pain...
Of pleasures received and copious amounts of...
Tears rolling down..
Her cheeks, hot like being slapped from behind..
It came out of nowhere-the word filled space but were indescribable...
A low moan escaped the pit of her being...
Sounds,inaudibly clear, rushed from her..
Tidal waves of emotions consumed us...
Was it out of love? Lust? Was it...
Good to the last drop and she was like air-thick...
Hot and heavy...almost uncontrolable..emotions wrapped around us...
...my body thrusting...
She's screaming...
Her arms reaching...
He's yelling...
And we climax...........................................
Divorce

To be continued.....................

No comments: