Wednesday, November 21, 2007

dusky evening...pt1

This is the beginning of a short story/poetry I have been writing for a while. Nothing too complex, but follow along. I have not decided yet where it will go, but I can promise it will get interesting and no-it's not going to be your typical love/soft poem-THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A SERIES! Please bare with me....Look and listen....

Thoughts of past intimacies flashed in her eyes...body wracked with chills of pleasure down her back...the look of his eyes in the look of her eyes...

He knew the scenario very well-something simply sexy...strapless, sexy little shirt, maybe topless..Boy-shorts (Black-I love black)...How her soft amber-cinnamon bodice blended with the darkness of the softly-lit room...How ironic; their sexual tango starts when she enters the room, but ours would have to wait...

"WAIT-strapless bra and boy-shorts (Black...yeah...he loves black) should drive him wild, definitely an excellent choice. Can't waste anymore time..." She walked up the driveway with an air of calm...The anticipation of his touch excited her too much-almost to climax-"I want to enjoy this...I hope He's..."

"...not thinking I'm up waiting on her-I'm cool..." He couldn't ignore his bulging member up waiting on her..Quick breaths, muscles getting too tight, back kinda tense...the rush of the water in the basin soothes his face well before it touches the skin-drip, drip-knock..."How long has she been..."

...knocking at the door...A smooth evening breeze violates her body-licking the sweat off her damp neck, kissing her yearning ear and fondling the breast-leaving he nipples erect, but the soft jersey T-shirt keeps them intact. The steel of the door tumbler slides back coldly granting Her access to the inviting aroma of the parlor..The steady throb of Her steps on the hardwood floor felt good. It made her thick thighs and nice ass shake gently-nicely. She was pleased with her decision to wear pumps-just a little something to spice it up-her beautiful, full lips moist...

Eyes lock, we fall into each others arms-the warmly cool mixture of our skin gives us goosebumps...

Her breath in my ear as I hold Her excites me...

We touch like it has been lifetimes since our last touch-familiarity is immediate though...months, weeks, days fade away...

His touch drives me wild; even when away...It's almost like he knows me on another level...

Brown skin and intense brown eyes penetrate we deeply...we blend and touch in every way because our mind paints the picture our body wants to convey...we obey each other's wish-top or bottom, either or, but neither is subdued...our sound is smooth like midnight blue but our movement is a hotter hue....

No comments: